Pages

Saturday 21 January 2012

Do it Seriously!

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...

yeah finally, after considering what my sis upline told me..over and over again.."focus on ur strength zila not ur weakness"..inilah hasilnya. My dear blog which i fully dedicate to ramble all related to my striving and struggling journey as a Public Mutual Unit Trust Consultant. Struggle sounds like so tough huh..not really but it is true "NO pain NO gain" darling!..I'm an IT savvy person..create a blog is kacang for me..so this is another way for me to silently share with you all out there, about Unit Trust Investment and the career as Unit Trust Consultant..my real true story.. I do welcome all good encouragement, success tips or any positive comment from readers..thank you in advance..my journey begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment