Pages

Saturday 28 January 2012

Minggu Pendek Yg Awesome !!

nice and calm saturday morning,wish to bangun lambat tapi mata ni dah set..golek kiri golek kanan pun still xbleh nak tido balik. Kalo hari bekerja xpulak mcm ni..rasa nak pejam je..mesti some of u experienced d same kan..hƗƗĂhƗƗĂhƗƗĂhƗƗĂhƗƗĂhƗƗĂ"

Well, I would like to wrap up my activity this short week..3 working days, with a hectic daily work routine + extra 2hr mandatory OT (wed-fri) in order to cover up the CNY leave. My daily is about reaching targets, gila kan..desk job target dia 10 quotations while my part time target at least 1sale/day..

alhamdulillah this short week I managed to closed another 5digit epf investment.. Some is easy, some is need short presentation, and some need me go to their house..challenging but still worthy effort, menambahkan pengalaman, good one..and best of all I managed to close it all by myself..wuhuu

The recipe, I just believe I can do it..so Absolutely I can la..

I'm proud of myself cayalah zila! :)

"Jika kau fikirkan kau boleh,kau pasti boleh melakukan..jika kau fikirkan ragu2 usahamu tidak menentu"..sound cliche yet so true kan this song...

Untuk kita yg memilih kerjaya ini either for full/part time..we must be extra strong mentally..keep urself close to positivity..I like this career..cuz it bring me closer to Allah in everystep I take. Berdoa, bersyukur this is all power of gratitude. Ingat Allah pasti Allah ingat pada kita.. Thank you Allah!

Last but not least..When there's a will..there's a way..

No comments:

Post a Comment