Pages

Monday 23 January 2012

Goal Setting 2012



14 Jan..sessi goal setting utk team Caliph, HC, IWGoC, JUST..masing2 carry their own Vision Board termasuklah aku..if you all can see my blog header pic is actually my VB. This is 1st time i did my VB..it took me about 8 hrs to complete..not simply taram ok..i did it full heartedly and they are my real vision for this year.

this session was fun, but I would say SKPD Dr. Azizan Osman was more powerful, from start till end the impact was superb, i hope my seniors can create more lively, energetic next session. this is opportunity for me to kenal2 my seniors, eventho we're belongs to diff group. ada session motivation, goal setting & incentive reward for this year, recognition to achievers, testimonial or true story of achievers both full & part time and last VB presentation.

my VB terpilih among 10..then i have to present it infront of others...ya rabbi malu ya amat, suara pun ketaq..i wud say my presentation was bad so i didnt get the strong markah there..hello i'm newbie ok..nx year sure i menang...hahaha..ms.competitive btul aku ni.

wrap up...adalah sessi akujanji siapa yg dari part time nak commit fulltime..and i one of 'em..i thot habis kat situ je rupanya abg arif (caliph) siap publish kat website dia..hahaha..

---------------------------------- from myunittrust.com------------------------------------
A few participant, our group of unit trust consultants in Caliph-HC-JUST-IW GoC, 
ada yang azam nak resign tahun ni dan buat unit trust fulltime!

* Hisyam
* Juzana
* Azi
* Shahrul
* Zila  <-- :)
* Mila
* Iza

Salut! untuk you all yang azam nak resign tu, remember 'our greatest glory is not in never failing but in rising up every time we fall'. Desire + Decision + Determination equals to Success!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

mesti kena tuntut lepas ni..

No comments:

Post a Comment