Pages

Saturday 21 January 2012

My biography

i'm the only daughter in d family..abah komando pencen while mak fulltime housewife..ada 3 org abang dan seorang adik. my 2nd brother dah passed away in 2009..hmm sad, i was close to him..i miss him a lot..im very sure he'll be proud of what i am right now and if dia ada lagi  mesti he is one of my regular investor..sob..sob :'(

i hv a degree in buss admin (transportation), actually masa sekolah dulu nak jadi accountant, so dah berhajat nak further study in accountancy, but when discuss with family my bro advised me to take bba(t) course, sebabnya in 4 years i dah dapat degree..cepat katanya..then i follow..(realised that was my mistake, cuz i let other ppl to make decision for my future)

finished study, i pun sibuk cari kerja..with the mission to cepat2 cari duit be independant, so by convocation i've already hv my own money..in other way actually kita bangga tau sbb dah abis study terus dapat kerja. i joined local construction engineering company quite establish as management trainee. Kerja kt situ lama jugak about 7 years (realised that i was wasting my time)  and dapat offer in july 2010 work in IT company (soon to resign) offer good benefit & salary but the job so monotonous, so robot, which no fun to an active & multitask person like me.

August 2011..lepas pantang, join Public Mutual (soon to full time) so flexible and unlimited income, i wish that i dont hv any bank commitment so i can resign and do it full time unfortunately im not able to now but i'm sure soon InsyaAllah...


LOVE life..see my collage above..yes they are my love life..i'm married in 2008 to my cinta hati. We all cinta2 since secondary school tau (kiddos dont follow mama & abah k), mother to beautiful safiyya and handsome imran..mereka adalah inspirasi kejayaanku...

AKU KAYA & BERJAYA!! dunia akhirat....

No comments:

Post a Comment